Search of Seeds

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Search of Seeds

Hi! I'm new at this so I hope someone can help me. I am in search of sub-arctic plenty tomato seeds. Does anyone have any? I also have some seeds in exchange for the sub-arctic seeds.

Hello and welcome to the vine. I have some sub Arctic Plenty seeds I can send you - please pm your address and I will put them in the post.
    Happy Gardening,
    Shirley

Comment

Couldn't help noticing that you're from New York, USA? There is also a Thompson and Morgan (British largest seed supplier) in America and they definitely sells that tomato variety (see link below). Welcome to the vine by the way.

All Products
      Last edited by veg4681; 24-02-2008, 02:59 PM.
      Food for Free

Comment

How do I pm my address? I am so new it's embarassing.

Comment

Thank you. I did see that they have the seed.

Comment

Top right, under your 'Welcome' message it says 'private messages'. Just click on that, then 'send new message' on the left hand side.

You'll be able to type in the window, put in a title, who it's too, then press submit.

Oh - welcome to the Vine!

Comment

Shame you don't live in the UK. A rival mag to GYO gave away a pcaket of them this month!
              http://norm-foodforthought.blogspot.com/

If it ain't broke, don't fix it and if you ain't going to eat it, don't kill it

Comment

Originally posted by Norm View Post
                Shame you don't live in the UK. A rival mag to GYO gave away a pcaket of them this month!
                I got mine (some of which I am sending to gardeninggal) from GYO!!
                Happy Gardening,
                Shirley

Comment

Now you come to mention it, it was GYO. Sorry Shirley. when you get to my age, the remaining brain cell only has a short retention span
                  http://norm-foodforthought.blogspot.com/

If it ain't broke, don't fix it and if you ain't going to eat it, don't kill it

Comment

hi and welcome to the vine.i'll be coming to new york in early march and am wondering if you know any good stores near queen's where i can buy some seed's etc

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X