No announcement yet.

Horseradish

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well bluemoon that would be fantastic. I to will send the necceries and a lot of thanks.

Comment

I have a horseradish root I am growing in a pot this year, but am interested to know how to harvest or get at it without tipping the pot out!
      A bad days fishing is still better than a good day at work!
      There is no such thing as bad weather, only bad clothing.

Comment

Just PM me your details all and I'll get on to it early next week.
        Into each life some rain must fall........but this is getting ridiculous.

Comment

my mom made the mistake of just planting and hopeing well it seems if you jut neglect it, it seems to go "coooooooeeeee im here" especialy as she thought it had died during the winter, some people do what roitelet said and place in sand or you can just leave it like my mom did but at your peril where as i just re pot every year cut off what i want and just plant it again seems to come back ok for me i use a mix of naff soil and compost and i have never fed it, i like low maintenace plants dont like being to dry though i noticed. taste loooooooooooverly freshly grated on cheese on toast

Comment

Originally posted by areia View Post
            ........................taste loooooooooooverly freshly grated on cheese on toast
            Sounds tasty, a bit like a poor mans Worcestershire sauce?......... might give it a try!
            My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
            to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X