Lady Godiva Squash.

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lady Godiva Squash.

This is a squash which is grown for its seeds only - they don't need shelling apparently. Has anyone grown it? Was it worth it?
    Into each life some rain must fall........but this is getting ridiculous.

new to me blue moon .
    out of interest, is there a picture of them with any write up on the packet, are they blue,i take it they are an ornamental squash,and what sort of size do they grow to,if grown for the seeds,what purpose are they used for ext.
    could they make an unusual ground cover,i await with interest.
    sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

just thought,are dried and eaten
      sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

try this link for some info

The Organic Gardening Catalogue

sound like they could be quite interesting

Comment

thank you quark1,is indeed quite interesting
          it certainly puts me on the correct pathway

Comment

I bought my seeds last year from the Organic Gardening Catalogue, but it was one of those lists of purchases where I'd got carried away and hadn't really thought about where I was going to grow it all. We have a second lottie now, so more space. A friend has suggested that in order to access the seeds I cut the squash in half and then use the rinds as slug hotels, meaning that they won't be completely wasted (the flesh isn't very good, apparently), so I think I'll give them a go, even if it's just one or two plants.
            Into each life some rain must fall........but this is getting ridiculous.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X