potatoes coming up

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• potatoes coming up

Who's potatoes are coming through, half of mine are coming up in the plot where it is supposed to be a ph of 10

Marion
    Last edited by kittykat8; 22-03-2008, 08:15 AM.

Mine in greenhouse tubs are coming through. I don't bother with soil ph measurements. I go by what grows. Can't grow an azaleas here for love nor money. Hydrangeas all want to be pink.
    Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

I have a charlotte 'plant' 12 inches high and looking lovely - it was kept in the house for a while and is now outside the back door. I also have one Vales emerald in a bucket - about to pop through the soil.
      Happy Gardening,
      Shirley

Comment

all my pots are coming through in the greenhouse no show yet for the ones outside in the dustbin its too cold for them yet.got some yukon gold on the side waiting to plant out end of may.
        joanne geldard

Comment

Crikey, mine are still in the egg boxes!
          Into each life some rain must fall........but this is getting ridiculous.

Comment

My earlies are outside in pots and now it's arctic conditions outside, horizontal snow! Think I might bring them in under cover.
            I you'st to have a handle on the world .. but it BROKE!!

Comment

Mine are still in eggboxes too, bluemoon. I have been reluctant to put them outside 'cos it's been so cold and wet!

Comment

Mine also are chitting in their eggboxes!

May place some of the earliest ones into buckets next week after all the bad weather passes. Will keep them in sunlounge for ime being.

Comment

All those destined for the garden or semi-plot are still in their egg boxes. It's only the greenhouse potted ones that are showing signs of growth.
                  Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

Now we are showing off because we live in Cornwall every body jealous jacob
                    What lies behind us,And what lies before us,Are tiny matters compared to what lies Within us ...
                    Ralph Waide Emmerson

Comment

mine's been in the ground since end of febuary but still no sign yet.
                      ---) CARL (----
                      ILFRACOMBE
                      NORTH DEVON

a seed planted today makes a meal tomorrow!

www.freewebs.com/carlseawolf

http://mountain-goat.webs.com/

now in blog form ! UPDATED 15/4/09

Comment

Originally posted by Flummery View Post
                        All those destined for the garden or semi-plot are still in their egg boxes. It's only the greenhouse potted ones that are showing signs of growth.
                        Same as mine Flum!
                        My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
                        to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

we have to plant early as we get blight early due to climate last year it started at the beginning of may instead of July.

marion

Comment

Lumey, I've not even started chitting. They're still in their nets in a cold cupboard. Don't think I'll bother with chitting this year anyway ho hum...

Dwell simply ~ love richly

Comment

I would draw some soil up over them just in case of frost. I know that you are in a mild part of the country but the weather is freaky and you never know
                              Gardening requires a lot of water - most of it in the form of perspiration. Lou Erickson, critic and poet

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X