Monthly task list.

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monthly task list.

I have sort off (gulp) set myself the task of writing a monthly "What to do on the plot" list for my allotment group. Something that we can pass to the uninitiated and experts to suggest what should be done when. There is lots in the books and on the web. but after spending hours reading the grapevine I decided to ask the real experts (you lot) what task you would put in that maybe they had missed out. I am going to do a leaflet per month with tasks and suggestions for jobs that shoud be done for both veg and fruit.
    Oh before i forget im in London as geography obviously plays a part.

Any polite suggestions greatly appreciated.
    Mclaren Pit Crew (MCP) .

You've certainly set yourself a task there, MPC. I think the weather might have a bearing on it as well. Is this going to be a blog or a paper leaflet?
    I you'st to have a handle on the world .. but it BROKE!!

Comment

One (polite) request - can we see the list you have so far, so we're not making pointless suggestions?

Comment

Save yourself a job, crib this: The National Vegetable Society, Month by Month Gardening
        All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

I am going to create them as paper leaflets as it was and ideal way for people to keep info on the allotment and it helped those who didnt have the WWW.
          I will put a breif listing together of whats on the list thus far, but I was also looking for the more unusual tasks that are normally overlooked on the pages of every veg /allotment guide.
          As for the cribbing issue, I have looked at a few and also written to a few asking for permission to crib. I dont want to get into too much trouble if there are copyright issues.
          Mclaren Pit Crew (MCP) .

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X