advice on seeds

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• advice on seeds

TOMATO - PURPLE RUSSIAN PLUM - 20 SEEDS,ITALIAN HEIRLOOM - LONG RED FLORENCE ONION - 250 SEEDS,CUCUMBER - CRYSTAL LEMON - 50 SEEDS

just bought these seeds off ebay has anybody grown these before,if yes tip would be appreciated thanks
    joanne
    joanne geldard

Are the Crystal Lemon cuc seeds the same as lemon and apple cucumbers, I think so and assuming they are, I grow them every year. I find starting them off about now works well for me but I know some have had them going for months. I simply start them off, two to a 3" pot, prick out the weaker seedling and grow on for a bit before planting out. I grow them in my greenhouse where the only attention they need is a bit of support and cutting back before they get totally out of hand. Bit of tommie feed once a week as well and you get a great crop. If you leave them to mature too much they can become a bit woody to eat raw but are lovely in a stir fry.

Apparently if you grow them outdoors you still get a good crop but the skins can be a bit tough.

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
    Working...
    X