Marketmore Cucumber advice please

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marketmore Cucumber advice please

Purchased some M/M cuke seed from franchi seeds of italy,plants doing well,but do i plant them in G/House on the floor or put them in pots and train them up a trellis?

Well I'm growing mine outdoors, but I did wonder about supporting them, so I'll watch this thread in the hope someone can advise

Comment

Hi, I would support them. I didn't last but wished I had
      Debbie
      www.johndebs.piczo.com

Comment

hi,planted mine in greenhouse last year. have a slotted table on one side for chillis etc and just put a growbag on floor and lengths of string dropped from table slots to train them. was able to direct them to fill every inch below table with cucs for man and beast.
        never be afraid to ask because a little knowledge is a dangerous thing.

Comment

Thanks everyone for the adviceIle go for the support method i think

Comment

They grow like stink.........even outdoors here in Geordieland!
            My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
            to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Hole Digger, you can plant them in the soil in the greenhouse, in pots, or outside, but wherever you plant them they will need support. Hope you get lots of cucs.

From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs.

Comment

It's an outdoor ridge type. So make a bump in the ground with some well rotted manure or compost, mixed in with the top soil, stick your plant in to that and make some strong supports for it.
                "He that but looketh on a plate of ham and eggs to lust after it hath already committed breakfast with it in his heart"

Comment

Forgot I had some of these seeds. Is it too late to sow them now? Also only space left for them would be in a growbag on decking which gets Afternoon sun ( from about 3pm) would this be enough sun? Any advice would be great,thanks
                  Do it! Life's too short

http://for-you-dad.blogspot.com/

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X