full sized radishes in the seed tray

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• full sized radishes in the seed tray

back in early feb i did some seed trays of veg to plant in pots, due to braking 3 ribs i concentrated on getting my bare rooted fruit plants that were delivered potted up and for a good month ish i havent watered the seed trays went in the green house to water the toms and thourght oh have to empty the seed trays they will be no good now. picked up the radish tray and there were full sized radishes in the seed tray, ther spring onions were also ok but a little small, i picked them all made soup with the spring onions and had the radishes with salad, they were all tasty, glad i noticed them otherwise with this heat would have gone to waste i feel i was really lucy.

Originally posted by percy charlie View Post
    ...... i feel i was really lucy.
    You must have been lucky
    "I'm not offended by all the dumb blonde jokes because I know I'm not dumb... and I also know that I'm not blonde."
    Dolly Parton.

Comment

my sympathies go to you about the ribs,i only did one 6 months ago,after a fall at the lottie,took aprox 2 month,so you must be in agony,i can feel it for you.
      my what a nice result in the green house,just goes to show,perhaps we fret to much over our little seedlings,it's little supprises like that,that cheer one up,all the best with the recovery.
      sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

happy find, Charlie. Enjoy.

From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs.

Comment

just a shame none are left now as i only did a few to try out as not grown them before, gardening has been the hobby ive had the most sucess at, thanks for your kind wishes, i can honestly say pain killers do absolutly nothing but there almost healed now, a womans work is never done so ive still been cooking sorting my daughter out walking her to school cleaning up and of course gardening as i got 110 bare root plants delivered a week and half after the ribs broke and 7 fruit trees so my pain threash held but be pretty good now as i had most of it to do myself with oh at work. thanks again for your kind words

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X