going mad!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• going mad!

Hi, Just wondered if anyone has any good advice 'cos i'm going mad with frustration! I'm in the process of moving so i can't plant much in the garden as the moving date is likely to be at the beginning of July. likewise i'm stuffed down my lottie as there is so much to do that i can't get down there so often, especially since i've got exam deadlines and a new job- trouble is I'm getting withdrawal systems especially as i absolutely live for proper toms etc. What's a girl to do? advice please!:

I have the same problem to a slightly lesser degree - I don't have a lottie - but school and outside commitments are tough.

Try little and often as to work on the lottie and garden, work on your exam stuff - revision is great little and often too. Have fun with your new job - moderation in everything is the key.

Always remember to take a break - the lottie is the answer for that one!

As for moving - invest in large pots - then you can plant out when you move in!!

Hope this helps!!

Jennifer
    Whilst typing the above reply, I was probably supposed to be doing homework. My excuse: I'm hooked!

Comment

One suggestion - bring a book or some notes to the lottie, do half an hour's work there and then take 20-30 mins work onthe plot itself. Repeat maybe twice then head home. You'll feel great, less stress that plot being ignored, and exam work should be done well as can only garden if that's done.

(Weather not conducive to this for me recently, but I found going to a coffee shop for a couple of hours worked wonders, as I was paying for the coffee so really felt I HAD to study when otherwise noisier and more hassle than home but I was just mooching around doing other stuff).

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
      Working...
      X