River Cottage - Spring

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• River Cottage - Spring

Sorry. wasn't really sure where to put this. (mods, feel free to shift it)

starts next wed 9pm C4...looks interesting. showing us 'ow to grow veggies us-selves (not that you lot need showing, you experts you )
    Last edited by citygirl; 22-05-2008, 10:47 PM.

im going to the river cottage fate on the 13th of june and hugh will be there , cant wait to meet him and the crew
    http://newplot.blogspot.com/

rain rain go away (2009)

rain rain rain (2010)

Comment

ooooh i like the river cottage series so i'll sky+ it ...... and one day i'll even get round to watching it ..... like all the other stuff i've put on sky+ and not started watching yet!

whereabouts is the river cottage fete on 13th june????
      http://MeAndMyVeggies.blogspot.com

Comment

oooooo, thanks for the reminder I'll set my V+ to record the whole series

Comment

Was down at River Cottage last Friday, was really interesting. Am looking forward to the new series.

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

Thanks for the heads up - I never see things like this until the series has almost finished (either that or it is on a Thursday at 9pm......! Why is everything I like on Thursday at 9pm... .. sorry I'll go away and rant elsewhere.. ...!)

Lisa
            Lisa

I have a new blog (life, universe and everything type stuff...) Please let me know what you think... http://stargazergirl.blogspot.com/ (Updated 18th March 2009)

"It's still good..... It's still good....." Homer J Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by Stargazergirl View Post
              Thanks for the heads up - I never see things like this until the series has almost finished (either that or it is on a Thursday at 9pm......! Why is everything I like on Thursday at 9pm... .. sorry I'll go away and rant elsewhere.. ...!)

Lisa
              *wonders what stargazergirl gets up to on Thursdays at 9pm*

Comment

Originally posted by Farmer_Gyles View Post
                ooooh i like the river cottage series so i'll sky+ it ...... and one day i'll even get round to watching it ..... like all the other stuff i've put on sky+ and not started watching yet!
                exactly what i do! think i have stuff on there that was recorded before colour telly was invented!

best thing about sky...sky+...and all the repeat channels!

c4 c4+1 E4catch-up E4 catchup+1 More4 and more4+1...(and i'll STILL manage to miss summat!)

i love watching him cook. although some of the stuff isn't really to my taste. but he's interesting enough

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                Working...
                X