No announcement yet.

impatient now and potato question

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the potatoes that i was asking a question about, should i move them apart a bit more ....... oh blow it its more fun mocking the afflicted

Comment

Sorry Stock who?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
      The greatness comes not when things go always good for you,but the greatness comes when you are really tested,when you take,some knocks,some disappointments;because only if youv'e been in the deepest valley can you ever know how magnificent it is to be on the highest mountain.

Comment

dunno ......stock aitken and waterman?? or is that just showing my age
        Last edited by lynda66; 14-06-2008, 10:37 PM.

Comment

I like Man C but only cos of Oasis and Sven.
          The greatness comes not when things go always good for you,but the greatness comes when you are really tested,when you take,some knocks,some disappointments;because only if youv'e been in the deepest valley can you ever know how magnificent it is to be on the highest mountain.

Comment

well svens gone now

Comment

Who would you like in charge now?Big Sam or you got someone else in mind.

Comment

well, i still wanted sven, but we've got Mark Hughes ........ how about anyone but him?

Comment

Well ex Man U.Gutted.Maybe using you as a stepping stone to Utd

Comment

well i hope he hurries up and gets to man u soon then lol

Comment

You'll do alright especially if you get Ronaldinho!!!

Comment

Well lynda you made my night tonite.You made me laugh and I take it nick nack didn't have the stamina.Bless you.

Comment

yeah ....... I say that at the beginning of every season lol, one thing you learn as a city fan, it's always good not to go down again, and mid table makes you smile, and every place above that is an absolute bonus

Comment

yeah ....... I say that at the beginning of every season lol, one thing you learn as a city fan, it's always good not to go down again, and mid table makes you smile, and every place above that is an absolute bonus

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud View Post
                              Well lynda you made my night tonite.You made me laugh and I take it nick nack didn't have the stamina.Bless you.
                              My mission in life is to make at least one person smile every day, normally, i go round grinning at people ...... sometimes i get a smile, sometimes i get the men in white coats ...... thats cos nik naks from south manchester lol

Comment

Lynda

Greeting from Sth M/cr

In answer to your potato question I have a book which explains spacing of potatoes in a bed system.

I have sent you a PM.

You don't like Mark Hughes then?

NN
                                If there is no football and gardening in heaven - I'm not going.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X