oooooooo i have a shoot

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oooooooo i have a shoot

just the one (knowing my luck it'll be a weed) and i have no idea what it is if its not a weed, cos i didn't actually think to put labels on anything, so it's a something in one of the rows i've planted ...... but i'm away today for a week or so, so i'm sure it will be a bit more obvious when i come home ..... it's very exciting ........ watch me be dead upset if its a weed lol

Lynda xxx

Good luck Lynda, my fingers are crossed for you x
    A closed mouth gathers no feet

Bad crop = it's the weather's fault, Good crop = Green fingers - Hmm

Comment

thanks it's only about 2 millimetres lol so i'm trying not to get too excited.

lynda xx

Comment

Yay - and there'll be loads of stuff waiting to show off to you when you get back after a week - just you wait
        Warning: I have a dangerous tendency to act like I know what I'm talking about.

Comment

yeah, as long as my son doesn't forget to water them, and i don't get a sudden influx of snails, and the resident wood pigeons don't decide to have a snack, ........ damn i knew i had forgotten something ..... netting ..... well fingers crossed, i'm not totally full of doom and gloom yet lol

Lynda xx
          Last edited by lynda66; 16-06-2008, 09:41 PM.

Comment

Some weeds you can eat, Lynda - keep hoping kid!
            Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

damn, you mean i didn't need to do all that weeding? i could have just had grass stew and dandelion soup ..... well, thats next years crops sorted lol :-)

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
              Working...
              X