introduction

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• introduction

hello grapes,nemo here i would like to introduce my sister in law to the grape vine her name is Katie o Connor.she is just getting started to grow her own veg and buy next summer she should be up to her knees in veg.this is a great forum to ask question and get answers to all matters and i hope she finds it as useful as i do.so please give her a big welcome
    one years weed is seven years seed

Hello Katie - we don't bite here - only our pests who attack our fruit, veg and flowers with avengeance at times!

What is your 'handle' so we can recognise you going forward - or are you testing the water to see how your BIL's intro fairs - before you formally enrol?! (OK folks get that 'special' initiation ceremony lined up!)

Make sure he shares the Salad Blues with you next year.....confused....just ask him!

Comment

A big welcome Katie. They are a very helpful bunch here as Nemo says. Any questions, just ask. Somebody is bound to have been there - done that!! Hope you enjoy your time on the grapevine. Sanjo

Comment

thanks for the welcome !!!

sorry i havent been asking any questions yet, but i havent had a question yet that nemo hasnt been able to answer ....he knows everything

this is a great site
        thanks
        k

Comment

hi katie & welcome!
          Warning: I have a dangerous tendency to act like I know what I'm talking about.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X