Pepper plant snapped

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pepper plant snapped

I put my pepper plant outside to pollunate the flowers, but the rain was so hard it has snapped my plant in half. i little bit is still attached. Do yuo think if i tape it up with a plaster and splint it might recover???

I was just thinking that you leave a hinge like that on trees for hedging and they survive??

thanks
    I have dyslexia so please excuse my spelling and grammar

I know people have taped up toms and they have survived; so give it a go. Stake it well though, and give it a good feed. Poor thing; I moved my Alberto Locota last night before it got blown over, I just happened to look out at it and it was just about to go over. Phew!

Comment

Worth a try I'm sure. I gaffer taped up a tomato stem at the weekend. The fruit was so heavy it had started to tear off. They're looking all right, so fingers crossed

Comment

I've taped stems before, or sort of supported broken ones with canes and string - worked fine so good luck.
        I don't roll on Shabbos

Comment

right just come hoem and sellotaped it up.

looking a little floppy up top.
          I'm mainly really annoyed at myself for leaving it out. this is 1 of 2 that survived the snail war!!!! i planted 30.
          I have dyslexia so please excuse my spelling and grammar

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X