Moles?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moles?

There is something burrowing away in my veggie patch but I dont have any mole hills. It burrows for long distances so dont think it is a rat. I have carpet round the edges of my garden and when that is lifted there are all sorts of tunnels there too. Does anyone have any ideas?

Sounds like a mole to me! They do that in my garden but they also make mole hills and manage to make a bomb site out of a reasonable piece of lawn! Then the dog tries to dig them out so I get holes - then the cheeky mole fills the hole up!

Comment

Moles dig shallow runs in search of worms. These they only visit the once on a feeding run. they create deeper tunnels in which to live. We have tried every method posted on the Internet from Windmills to electronic to Male human urine!. The only way we have found of reducing the problem is trapping. I use an instant death spring trap. Ours is a recurring problem as they move in from the fields around us.
      One thing you will be glad to know is that they are generally solitary animals so you are likely to only have the one (most of the year that is).

Comment

Sounds like moles to me Windy. If you search the site you will find all kinds of suggestions for getting rid of them.

From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
        Working...
        X