Moon Planting

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL
    Whereabouts are you in the FoD by the way (if that's not too nosey...)
    Warning: I have a dangerous tendency to act like I know what I'm talking about.

Comment

So how did you choose your GYO name of Demeter then? said Wellie of FoD
      X

Comment

Originally posted by wellie View Post
        So how did you choose your GYO name of Demeter then? said Wellie of FoD
        X
        It was my closet pagan, coming out to play.
        Warning: I have a dangerous tendency to act like I know what I'm talking about.

Comment

Gosh, I'm really glad I re-found this thread, must remember to book mark it in a minute.

Thanks for the offers of help, and for the really interesting read from everybody, I guess my first question is what is a simple plant to start with? I've got some pea seeds for sowing this month for an early crop next year, when is the next best day to plant these?

Also, when is the next best day for sowing root crops and what was Saturday's day (e.g. root, leaf...)? I ask because I'm having a go at growing carrots in containers in the polytunnel over winter and I sowed so more tubes on Saturday, I could see if moon planting helps with this or not over the winter.
          www.alifelesssimple.wordpress.com Up-dated Regularly

Biodynamic grower in training

Comment

Saturday was flower
            Today is leaf
            Next roots, friday and saturday.

I'm planting my non-moon garlics phase 2 tomorrow...

Comment

Hello A Life Less Simple!
              In answer to your 'Where's the Steiner Study Group held' - it's not an 'open' one for anyone to attend. Evidently, I've been allowed access to it only because I've been introduced personally, had already met the Tutor, and he gave his permission. I'm sorry. I didn't realise this until just the other day. So I feel quite 'honoured' now!

Incidentally, you and Demeter are most welcome to get in touch via PM for a Gloucestershire Chat! if you'd like to.

Comment

Mooning, heh?

Oh dear! I hope the word luney does have no relations.

Seriously though, what on Earth do you do with plants, in such made-up system, that you grow for several bits or all?

Ok, it's a rhetorical question, as unfair, ie. too logical.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                Working...
                X