​​​​​​​Pruned bush plants

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ​​​​​​​Pruned bush plants

I removed all grown up side shoots of bush s. I think plants struggling with it than putting energy into small trusses !!?

Good luck with them,some varieties are slower than others,especially if they’re sowed later. I’ve had two tomatoes off of two different plants sowed in Feb,nothing from the March sowings yet just green tomatoes.

Comment

From you post like JJ I think you are referring to tomatoes I think the best thing for tomatoes is patience I planted some plants in mid March and though I have a lot of tomatoes none are ripe yet and my bush tomatoes(Roma) have not produced that many trusssesat present but I am hoping that as the others start cropping the Roma will fallow on
      it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

I have a few Sungolds ripening, and I've had a few Tiny Tims and Tumblers, but nothing else colouring up yet. Patience is a virtue.....but I want tomatoes!!!!

Mostly flowers, some fruit and veg, at the seaside in Edinburgh.

Comment

Not being nasty but thought it was just mine that was slow this season.

Comment

A bit more info needed in order to make a sensible comment ie where they are growing, container they are in, feeding regime, what your weather has been like etc.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X