Collapse

This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Probable track of hurricane Kirk as of this morning (see https://www.nhc.noaa.gov/?atlc for updates):

Last edited by Penellype; Today, 07:44 AM.
    A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP. - Leonard Nimoy

Comment

• Thanks for that, Penellype. The map is especially useful.

No going out, Nicos.

Comment

• I should perhaps point out that on the map the times are AST, which is 4 hours behind GMT.
        A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP. - Leonard Nimoy

Comment

• Originally posted by Penellype View Post
          Probable track of hurricane Kirk as of this morning (see https://www.nhc.noaa.gov/?atlc for updates):

Pah…I’m smack in the middle of that…very grateful for the heads up Pen
          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post

Pah…I’m smack in the middle of that…very grateful for the heads up Pen
            Fingers crossed it isn't as bad as it looks Nicos.

Comment

• As the picture I posted appears to be updating with time (and therefore may disappear as the system dissipates), here is a screenshot of how it looked at 4pm this afternoon:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2024-10-06 16.08.20.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	168.6 KB
ID:	2586281

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
              Working...
              X