Collapse

This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Probable track of hurricane Kirk as of this morning (see https://www.nhc.noaa.gov/?atlc for updates):

Last edited by Penellype; Yesterday, 07:44 AM.
    A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP. - Leonard Nimoy

Comment

• Thanks for that, Penellype. The map is especially useful.

No going out, Nicos.

Comment

• I should perhaps point out that on the map the times are AST, which is 4 hours behind GMT.
        A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP. - Leonard Nimoy

Comment

• Originally posted by Penellype View Post
          Probable track of hurricane Kirk as of this morning (see https://www.nhc.noaa.gov/?atlc for updates):

Pah…I’m smack in the middle of that…very grateful for the heads up Pen
          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post

Pah…I’m smack in the middle of that…very grateful for the heads up Pen
            Fingers crossed it isn't as bad as it looks Nicos.

Comment

• As the picture I posted appears to be updating with time (and therefore may disappear as the system dissipates), here is a screenshot of how it looked at 4pm this afternoon:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2024-10-06 16.08.20.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	168.6 KB
ID:	2586281

Comment

• Kirk is trending further south today and also showing as weakening after moving inland, both of which will reduce impacts for northern France and the low countries, although the system is now forecast to clip the north of Spain as it moves into Biscay. There will still be impacts from strong winds and very heavy rain, but it does not look as bad today as it did yesterday.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                Working...
                X