X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They do get everywhere.
    Northern England.

Comment

Seed sowing mostly . Weather bit naff outdoors.
      Northern England.

Comment

Lited, tidied and replanted my strawberry bed with added manure and compost.
        Nestled somewhere in the Cambridgeshire Fens. Good soil, strong winds and 4 Giant Puffballs!
        Always aim for the best result possible not the best possible result

Forever indebted to Potstubsdustbins

Comment

today I mostlydid shopping with an interlude to take Gus the grief a walk
          Click image for larger version

Name:	gusn bloobs.jpg
Views:	121
Size:	1.26 MB
ID:	2577789 . Click image for larger version

Name:	bloobs.jpg
Views:	121
Size:	1.30 MB
ID:	2577788
          ntg
          Never be afraid to try something new.
          Remember that a lone amateur built the Ark.
          A large group of professionals built the Titanic
          ==================================================

Comment

Some weeding on the allotment, planted the maincrop potatoes and planted out 20 lettuce seedlings, assembled the brassica cage with the new fiddly connectors (3 small screws each!) - the old ones did not survive the January storms.

Comment

Ive been outside since 7am and have weeded and and turned soil over....Going to tidy raised beds later today.

Comment

Potted on nineteen foxgloves yesterday,I wonder what colours they’ll be 🥰 there’s still half a seed tray to pot on,I’m doing that soon I need to wash some more pots Plumber came round yesterday,fitted new taps upstairs & fixed the kitchen basin waste no more leak 😎

Comment

More weeding today, the around the raspberries, blackberries and apple trees. Then some general garden tidying.
                  Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Planted out the onions that were sown in Jan, more weeding and prepping the new asparagus bed, potted on 26 tomatoes.

Comment

Emptied the heated prop finding homes for the partially emerged seedlings on windowsills.
                      Potted on basil, coriander and marigolds.
                      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Potted on some peppers and cucumbers. moved some tomato plants from the concrete floored greenhouse to the one with the beds, but haven't planted them yet.
                        Location:- Rugby, Warwckshire on Limy clay (within sight of the Cement factory)

Comment

Watered the gh and ran back inside where it wasn't freezing
                          Northern England.

Comment

Planted my maincrop potatoes, covered my onions to keep out leaf miner, pruned the akebia, and took some prunings and old brassica plants home to shred.

Comment

Planted out my gutter of peas, sowed some carrots, earthed up the first early potatoes, and mulched all of the fruit trees and bushes with cardboard.

Comment

Intended to plant out yesterday and sow more seeds.
                                Instead I ended up weeding in claggy soil wishing i hadn't . Then had a tidy in the greenhouse to fit more plants.
                                Northern England.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X