Collapse

This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pulled up the courgettes that have finished.
    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Turnips and beetroots.
      Spuds.
      Near Worksop on heavy clay soil

Comment

• Started pruning my huge pyracantha, the amount of growth these shrubs put on in a season is ridiculous! I now look like I have been trying to wrestle a wild cat into a cat box. Not good
        Nestled somewhere in the Cambridgeshire Fens. Good soil, strong winds and 4 Giant Puffballs!
        Always aim for the best result possible not the best possible result

Forever indebted to Potstubsdustbins

Comment

• Sowed the lawn.
          Location:- Rugby, Warwckshire on Limy clay (within sight of the Cement factory)

Comment

• Now shredding the evil pyracantha.
            Nestled somewhere in the Cambridgeshire Fens. Good soil, strong winds and 4 Giant Puffballs!
            Always aim for the best result possible not the best possible result

Forever indebted to Potstubsdustbins

Comment

• Tomato seed saving at the moment black krim & also German lunchbox,loads more to do,some are soaking some are drying

Click image for larger version

Name:	2B470E96-06A9-4331-9A8E-2293172FE6C2.jpeg
Views:	30
Size:	1.60 MB
ID:	2585691

Comment

• Cut down almost all the dahlias, got rid of the.annual bedding and the tomato plants. More to do tomorrow and I'll be shopping for winter bedding for the empty pots and containers.
                Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Cut down the runner bean plants and half of the tomato plants. Got four runner beans and 3.5kg of mostly green tomatoes in the process.
                  Location:- Rugby, Warwckshire on Limy clay (within sight of the Cement factory)

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X