Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else order Mimi seed potato from T&M?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmm...I placed my order on the 1st November...hopefully with me soon then.

Comment

Just come home from work to find my Mimi seed potatoes, my free seed potatoes and onion sets. Yay!
      www.alifelesssimple.wordpress.com Up-dated Regularly

Biodynamic grower in training

Comment

All arrived today, although seem to have far more of the International kidney than I ordered (3 bags).

Interestingly, the email from customer services arrived today as well saying I should expect my order in the next 2 weeks....

Comment

I got mine too yesterday...Why did we ever doubt them.
          Got some free onions too which I wasnt expecting, so all is forgiven

Comment

Originally posted by esrikandan View Post
            Got it in one. And T&M have been known to make substitutions as well....
            My seed potatoes arrived yestaday, i did not kniow they did substitutions, untill i opened the box I orded shetland black and organic red duke of york, i got my shetland black but instead of organic red duke of york they have sent organic Amorosa. It took me a while to find the varety on the net. They said to avoid my dissapointment they have sent them as a substitute. If there was a box on the net to click to say no substitutes i would have clicked it. Theyalso could have phoned and asked me do i want a substitue or even an email. The letter they sent with the potatoes said they would take them back but i don't want the hassle. Amorosa on 1 site say there 1st they say there 2nd, i wanted 1st anyway they will do. It reminds me of a substitution tesco once sent me when i forgot to click the no substitution button. I orded a heavy metal magazine from them called metal hammer so what did they send me when they had none in...... yes thats right an actual metal hammer why me

Comment

That's my tatties all arrived as ordered including some "glittery" Scottish ones

Comment

Originally posted by burnie View Post
                That's my tatties all arrived as ordered including some "glittery" Scottish ones
                What are the 'glittey' scottish ones?
                www.alifelesssimple.wordpress.com Up-dated Regularly

Biodynamic grower in training

Comment

Originally posted by Hermit View Post
                  I orded a heavy metal magazine from them called metal hammer so what did they send me when they had none in...... yes thats right an actual metal hammer why me
                  Oh dear - that's made me laugh, Hermit!

I think that red duke of york may be in short supply this year (although others may have found differently) - an allotment neighbour tried to get some, and couldn't.

Comment

Originally posted by A Life Less Simple View Post
                    What are the 'glittey' scottish ones?
                    There's another thread about how to tell Scottish seed potato from others,Scottish ones "glitter" under the light,silica stuck to them aparently

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X