No announcement yet.

new social group

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've joined, more from curiosity than anything else. Willing to give it a go and see what happens...

Comment

PMSL at this rate we will have the whole forum on the group and i will be begging admin for a subsection

welcome one and all.

the New Moon quarter begins tomorrow, first sowing list is up on the group, please add your own lists for this weeks sowing.
      Vive Le Revolution!!!
      'Lets just stick it in, and see what happens?'
      Cigarette FREE since 07-01-09

Comment

please count me in - I need all the help I can get!

Oleander
        Never say never!

Comment

I've just joined too! I get an email sent to me every week with what to plant, so it'll be interesting to see how this version marries up with it.
          Last edited by cupcake; 25-01-2009, 02:32 PM.
          Mad Old Bat With Attitude.

I tried jogging, but I couldn't keep the ice in my glass.

Comment

Hello.
            I hope you don't mind me butting in to your group.

I've been gardening by the phases of the moon for quite a while, but last year I tried the biodynamic times - except that I used the astrological zodiac, which is the wrong one isn't it?

Originally posted by cupcake View Post
            I get an email sent to me every week with what to plant, so it'll be interesting to see how this version marries up with it.
            I get that email too, but it doesn't seem to agree with the other sources I've found. It's all too much for my little brain!
            Last edited by Sylvan; 30-01-2009, 02:11 AM.
            The problem with rounded personalities is they don't tesselate.

Comment

Originally posted by Rodley View Post
              Just joined this exciting group. I haven't tried any moon planting before, but was bought a book all in French for 2009 ("Jardiner avec la Lune" by Alice Delvaille) for my birthday. I have started trying to follow it so this group will help this dummy understand more about what he is trying to do. The only problem is - how do I get in to the garden when it is saturated with rain????

I have the very same book Rodley, which I find quite useful.
              Joined a couple of days ago, but now back in work so will just study the group and see what I should be planting whilst sat in the sun. Pah!!
              Bob Leponge
              Life's disappointments are so much harder to take if you don't know any swear words.

Comment

Originally posted by Sylvan View Post
                Hello.
                I hope you don't mind me butting in to your group.

I've been gardening by the phases of the moon for quite a while, but last year I tried the biodynamic times - except that I used the astrological zodiac, which is the wrong one isn't it?

I get that email too, but it doesn't seem to agree with the other sources I've found. It's all too much for my little brain!
                none of them are 'wrong' as such, and you can use anyone you feel comfortable with, like you have found though, so many of them seem to contradict each other.
                that's why I am sticking to the simple synodic with the group.
                Vive Le Revolution!!!
                'Lets just stick it in, and see what happens?'
                Cigarette FREE since 07-01-09

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                Working...
                X