Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good price! Its £13.49 on thebookpeople with P+P

Comment

Wow! Mine just arrived - really excellent bargain. This will definately fill a gap on our book shelves. Expect it will thumbed through an awful lot. Thanks again for a great tip.
      I don't roll on Shabbos

Comment

Thanks, just got one.
        GrowVeg.com - easy veg plot planning

Comment

I was just thinking, is it worthwhile getting this when your got google? I've got a few garden books, but don't really use them anymore! My first thing to check is google

Comment

Was thinking the same myself but I do like flicking through a book still and the thought of all that money saved!!! Gonna have to get one.
            Gardening forever- housework whenever

Comment

My book arrived today and I'm so excited!!! I do indeed use the internet but can sometimes forget what I've learnt and well I'd rather not take the laptop outside incase I get soil into it!!

Diva

Comment

Forgot to say that mine was delivered the next day, only TNT left one of those annoying cards, so I gave them written permission to put it in the shed! I must say, 24hrs from ordering to receipt is rather good and I'll certainly use WHSmith Direct again! Kylie arrived on Friday, so that was 72hrs, but she's only got little legs, so it took longer!

Comment

My mom popped into her local Smiths and bought the last one they had..for me!!!...thanks mum- I love you *hugs*X
                  Last edited by Nicos; 05-02-2009, 01:19 PM.
                  "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

I picked up the last one in our local WHS today. Looks like a great book!

Mrs J

Comment

My parents bought me it for Christmas, it's a great gardening resource! I've already referred to it for quite a few things and read through most of it too!
                      http://jenegademaster.blogspot.com/

Comment

Just arrived this morning.

Beware Greeks bearing gifts, or have you already got a wooden horse?... hehe.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X