No announcement yet.

My growing list for this year.

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I write mine down on paper, and type up when they go on the blog.

I dread to think what I'm hoping to grow this year.

I think i need to lie down after this though...

Comment

Oh blimey - you all put me to shame. I thought I was doing well wth 15 varieties of veg. Mind you I do grow flowers too,and I also have fruit trees and bushes. Good luck all.

Comment

Watercress Aqua?

How do you grow that? any tips?

Regards
        Pat
        "Did you ever walk in a room and forget why you walked in? I think that's how dogs spend their lives."

Comment

Originally posted by -pat m View Post
          Watercress Aqua?

How do you grow that? any tips?

Regards
          Pat
          In pots with saucers or a tray as it must be kept damp. I shall grow it on the patio so I can keep an eye!
          Tammy x x x x
          Fine and Dandy but busy as always

God made rainy days so gardeners could get the housework done

Stay at home Mum (and proud of it) to Bluebelle(8), Bashfull Bill(6) and twincesses Pea & Pod (2)!!!!

Comment

Frostyfreckle - whose the supplier for potato onion. I'm desperate to get some.
            And that's quite some list you have there. Good luck.

From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs.

Comment

Originally posted by Finedon.Dandy View Post
              In pots with saucers or a tray as it must be kept damp. I shall grow it on the patio so I can keep an eye!
              I will order my seeds tomorrow!

Thanks
              Pat
              "Did you ever walk in a room and forget why you walked in? I think that's how dogs spend their lives."

Comment

Just saw FD’s list of seeds - Bugger - just finished my growing plan for this year over the last week and I've overlooked any space for the Beetroot and Leaf beet.

I've planned to use pretty much every vacant space I'll have at any time and I just don't want to grow less of anything else - ballcocks as they say

Back to the drawing board or actually a notebook from Lidl that's got square boxes like graph paper - ideal for planning the veg layout.
                Jiving on down to the beach to see the blue and the gray, seems to be all and it's rosy-it's a beautiful day!

Comment

I've got my plot dug and planned. I had my plan sorted.......i knew what was going where, why and when.

AND THEN.....

I was offered a rather spiffy poly tunnel......now i'm in waiting to see if i can get permission to put it on my plot. Fingers crossed!

If it goes through then i've got a nightmare trying to get the plan back up and running but i'll be rolling out peppers and tomatoes like no tomorrow.

D
                  www.myspace.com/alexfcooke
                  www.outofthecool.com
                  http://polytunneldiaries.blogspot.com/

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X