outdoor cucs squashes & pumpkins,when to start

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kirsty b View Post
    Was going to sow cukes/squash/courgettes mid April. Plan to harden off and plant out late/end May.
    Was going to start toms and such in the next week or so.
    Somebody sane on here at last !

I was planning on doing exactly the same thing.
    "Orinoco was a fat lazy Womble"

Please ignore everything I say, I make it up as I go along, not only do I generally not believe what I write, I never remember it either.

Comment

Originally posted by Eyren View Post
      That's why we always ask members to put their approx location - a hundred miles further north or south can make a big difference, as can whether you live in a city or out in the sticks, whether you're growing in a sheltered garden or a windy allotment, etc, etc! Getting familiar with your micro-climate is a key gardening skill
      You're telling me, it was supposed to get to a minimum of -2 on Wednesday night and it went down to -5 in my greenhouse!
      "Orinoco was a fat lazy Womble"

Please ignore everything I say, I make it up as I go along, not only do I generally not believe what I write, I never remember it either.

Comment

Originally posted by womble View Post
        You're telling me, it was supposed to get to a minimum of -2 on Wednesday night and it went down to -5 in my greenhouse!
        My unheated greenhouse hasn't been colder than 4 yet
        Happy Gardening,
        Shirley

Comment

Mine's been down in minus figures several times the last week or so.
          Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

Mine too, sadly.

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X