Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saving psb seed

Is this practical?

I have one plant that was amazing, it produced psb heads which were like cauliflowers.
    But I do need to move it before it will have had time to produce seeds, can I do that do you think?

Also will it come true to the plant I had? So many questions
    "Orinoco was a fat lazy Womble"

Please ignore everything I say, I make it up as I go along, not only do I generally not believe what I write, I never remember it either.

Originally posted by womble View Post
    Is this practical?

I have one plant that was amazing, it produced psb heads which were like cauliflowers.
    But I do need to move it before it will have had time to produce seeds, can I do that do you think?

Also will it come true to the plant I had? So many questions
    I tried saving seed of a particularily good brussel sprout plant. The results were varied but none as good as the original. Geordie did a useful seed saving post, I think the gist of which was that you needed at least half a dozen plants to get a good gene pool.......or something like that!

PS If it was an F1 plant it deffo won't come true!
    My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
    to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Thanks, no it wasn't a F1.

I don't think I will bother then, Thanks!
      "Orinoco was a fat lazy Womble"

Please ignore everything I say, I make it up as I go along, not only do I generally not believe what I write, I never remember it either.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
      Working...
      X