how many plants per pot?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how many plants per pot?

im growing some "pot" veg for the 1st time... a dwarf runner bean (hestia), aubergine (opheila) & tumbling tomatos... ive just bought some pots that are approx 10" in diameter & 12" deep - how many plants do you put in per pot?
    Any help would be appreciated.

Hi there.
    I would put one tomato, or one aubergine, or four beans in each pot. You might be able to squeeze in a couple of extra beans if you are pushed.
    Enjoy!
    Warning: I have a dangerous tendency to act like I know what I'm talking about.

Comment

I agree but you need to keep the well watered and feed every week with tomato-right.
      My phone has more Processing power than the Computers NASA used to fake the Moon Landings

Comment

only one aubergine or tomato? wow. i thought i would need to put more than that in... hmmmmmmm i need more pots i think if they all continue to grow thanks.

Comment

word of warning keep the aubergines warm at night, i just killed mine by leaving them in the gh overnight!
          WPC F Hobbit, Shire police

Comment

bugger, ive got 3 seedlings outside in the pot but under half pop bottles... take it thats not enough? we dont have a big garden so havent got a greenhouse...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X