No announcement yet.

tumbling toms

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh dear......... i'm outed. I would like to say that stereotyping is very naughty....however if you saw the lot i work with..... your absolutely right.

Comment

Originally posted by bustertom View Post
      Everybody is checking your profile now.
      Yep! You are right there.

Hi. Hi. We've removed your signature. If you have any issues with this, please contact one of the Moderators.

Comment

guilty of looking at your profile too well must say someone's gotta do it!
        Never test the depth of the water with both feet

The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory....

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

Comment

ok toms are now 9 inches high , do I have to do something to them yet???

Comment

Nope, just admire them regularly

You don't really need to do anything (other than water) until they are flowering and the flowers start to drop off and leave behind teeny baby tomatoes. Then you start adding tomato food to the water.

Comment

Originally posted by clairissa View Post
              ok toms are now 9 inches high , do I have to do something to them yet???
              If they are tumbling toms you don't have to do anything, you don't have to remove side shoots or tie them to a cane just let them hang. I will be planting them again , this is my first go at growing toms and they are great. Also you must feed them with Tom Food and keep well watered.Good Luck..
              Attached Files

Comment

Wow abby your tomato plant looks great!

Comment

Brill!!!! Thanks so much...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X