Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zazen999 View Post
    Chrissie - good to see you back.

awww, thank you Wasn't as easy as I thought it would be with a baby I can leave him with dad now while I go down the lottie
    "Nothing contrary to one's genius"

http://chrissieslottie.blogspot.com/

Comment

YAY - good on you.

My chum had a baby a few weeks back and found it really hard [she's 10 weeks old now] - seeing her on Tuesday and can't wait. Wish I lived closer to take the baby off her hands a bit more but it's over 2 hours away.

Comment

Originally posted by chrissie the chippy View Post
        awww, thank you Wasn't as easy as I thought it would be with a baby I can leave him with dad now while I go down the lottie
        Don't shoot me if it's a stoopid question, but can you keep a playpen on your lottie and put Little One in there while you work?
        Mum used to do it with us.
        All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

Originally posted by Two_Sheds View Post
          Don't shoot me if it's a stoopid question, but can you keep a playpen on your lottie and put Little One in there while you work?
          Mum used to do it with us.

I'd love to do that, I'll have to build him one though, the normal ones are too small for him. He's a proper boy, climbs everything and anything, he could scale the stairs at 6 months and was walking at 10 months... he'd probably get out of a normal playpen definately not big enough for him to play in

He's funny, a real little character and loves wandering around the lottie, shame not to take him.

Will have to build him a little picket style pen ready for the summer holidays
          "Nothing contrary to one's genius"

http://chrissieslottie.blogspot.com/

Comment

I keep my chickens in a run but it could be adapted for bairns I suppose!
            My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
            to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X