No announcement yet.

i need some help and advice

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

do you have the same problem then??????? mine is looking a bit bald now cause of the amount of leaves i have had to cut off

Comment

Dark Crystal - what makes you think it will kill the plant?

I have dodgy leaves every year on every courgette/squash plant and just chop them off when they get scraggy; pretty much every squash I've ever seen has dodgy looking leaves; but they still all grow fruits.

Comment

Originally posted by zazen999 View Post
        Dark Crystal - what makes you think it will kill the plant?

I have dodgy leaves every year on every courgette/squash plant and just chop them off when they get scraggy; pretty much every squash I've ever seen has dodgy looking leaves; but they still all grow fruits.
        i was thinking the same thing, i never bother with removing leaves until they are just about dropping off and it doesn't seem to affect the pumpkins size at all.
        Kernow rag nevra

Some people feel the rain, others just get wet.
        Bob Dylan

Comment

doesnt it weaken the plant, i was looking on one of the websites and it said that the pumpkins wont grow properly with out some of the leaves, also mine are bright yellow brown and crumberling and also white and powedery, i spoke to someone and he said it will finally kill the plant, i have pumpkins growing i really dont want that to happen

Comment

well i have started spraying the plant with the milk solution, how many times should i spray it????????

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X