No announcement yet.

direction needed

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good idea, i must check if there are any other improvisation methods on the forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Bungee View Post
      good idea, i must check if there are any other improvisation methods on the forum.
      There are hundreds. Many of us have allotments, and if there's one thing an allotmenteer hates it's spending money - don't worry though, you don't HAVE to have a tumbledown shed made from old window frames if you don't want one. A few of the big seed catalogues publish an autumn catalogue, I know Dobie's do and I think King's do too and they're full of things to order now and plant over the next few months. You might be surprised at just how much you can set going.
      Into each life some rain must fall........but this is getting ridiculous.

Comment

I am also new to this site and veggie gardening. I live on the South Coast and want to grow in containers. I have managed to obtain many containers from my local Co Op for using as planters ( a tip i got from this site) and I am trying a few late beetroots carrots and beans. They have 2 options and so far they are growing. Much to my surprise. I am going to try some spuds for Xmas but think I may be too late. I really have no idea. But it is fun to try.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
        Working...
        X