Clump growing

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by organic View Post
    I'll have to get myself a copy when my bank stop being a pile of scumbags and put my account right so it works again.
    No time soon, then!

Comment

Haha - possibly not!

For no good reason they've started being stupid for the last couple of weeks, recalling payments when they shouldn't be. I think I've got it sorted now though...

Hopefully I'll be able to order one early next week.

Comment

Originally posted by organic View Post
        Haha - possibly not!

For no good reason they've started being stupid for the last couple of weeks, recalling payments when they shouldn't be. I think I've got it sorted now though...

Hopefully I'll be able to order one early next week.
        I will leave my mattress to my kids when I snuff it!
        My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
        to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Probably the best way!

Comment

This sounds great, and I'd love to do it. I tried growing an 'orchard' on one of my plots, just using dwarf rootstock, five trees planted like the dots on the 5 side of a die, then planted a couple of clumps of rhubarb, some currant bushes and dotted flower bulbs about (this was on the third of the plot nearest the gate) I got a letter from the allotments office saying that my plot was derelict and I had a month to clear it or get off. I'm afraid that until our allotments officer can get his head around the idea that vegetables and fruit don't have to be grown in rows, I'm going to be stuck with a regimented plot.
            I invited him up to see the rest of the plot and prove that it was actually under cultivation and that the orchard part was planned, so I managed to keep it, but at the time of his first inspection potatoes and sweetcorn could be easily seen from the gate and he obviously did not recognise them for what they were. I don't hold out much hope that he'd see clumps of veg as anything other than weeds.
            Into each life some rain must fall........but this is getting ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by bluemoon View Post
              This sounds great, and I'd love to do it. I tried growing an 'orchard' on one of my plots, just using dwarf rootstock, five trees planted like the dots on the 5 side of a die, then planted a couple of clumps of rhubarb, some currant bushes and dotted flower bulbs about (this was on the third of the plot nearest the gate) I got a letter from the allotments office saying that my plot was derelict and I had a month to clear it or get off. I'm afraid that until our allotments officer can get his head around the idea that vegetables and fruit don't have to be grown in rows, I'm going to be stuck with a regimented plot.
              I invited him up to see the rest of the plot and prove that it was actually under cultivation and that the orchard part was planned, so I managed to keep it, but at the time of his first inspection potatoes and sweetcorn could be easily seen from the gate and he obviously did not recognise them for what they were. I don't hold out much hope that he'd see clumps of veg as anything other than weeds.
              Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, spose! Beauty seems to be a preference for brown desert during the winter on our plots! I'll prob get a letter before long.......sod em................I'd rather pack in my two plots as leave them as bare earth for 4 months of the year!
              My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
              to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
              Working...
              X