No announcement yet.

Best Chilli seed company

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't vouch for these lot but they certainly have an interesting catalogue!

The Chilli Pepper Company | Red Hot Chilli Pepper Seeds, The Worlds Hottest Chilli!
    My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
    to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

I got:
      Georgia Flame from ebay(premier seeds)
      Medusa kindly sent by Ginger Ninger (thank you)

going to get
      Ancho Grande
      Anaheim
      Hungarian Hot Wax
      Pasilla Bajio-all in milder chilli pack from Moreveg(definitely got a chilli bug this year)

BTW,when are you starting yours?
      Last edited by coreopsis; 19-12-2009, 11:02 PM.

Comment

Welllllll, after reading the early tomato thread, I've sown white Habanero, Dorset Naga, and red scotch bonnet, they're in a propagator above the aga. This is likley complete lunacy, though I reasoned with myself, saying that it can take ages for them to come up...so maybe by the time they showthemselves, there might be some sun??? We shall see.
        The Impulsive Gardener

www.theimpulsivegardener.com

Chelsea Uribe Garden Design www.chelseauribe.com

Comment

Its not such lunacy with chillies, if you can give them enough light & warmth. Lots of chilies have a long growing/fruiting season, much longer than tomatoes. I think you should benefit from an early start on chillies like habanero's, naga, etc - I might start some chillies in Jan depending on the amount of dining table room I have!
          To see a world in a grain of sand
          And a heaven in a wild flower

Comment

Nicky's Nursery have a great range online:
            Chilli seeds from 50p huge range to choose from

I can also recommened Premier Seeds on Ebay. Always deliver quickly, great price, very professional.

I've just bought seeds from this site - few chilli seeds I haven't seen elsewere (
            one in particular, Tequilia Sunrise that was on River Cottage) and the biggest range of Cucurbit seeds I've seen anywhere (squashes, cucumbers, melons). Only just put the order in so I can't comment on packaging delivery etc though correspondence with the seller has been very friendly. It's a Swiss site and not all the pages have been translated into English yet so it's work in progress. The seller apologised for that, I didn't bring it up! They do have Shark's Fin Melon seeds. I've wanted to grow these for a while so I hope this site is the real deal!
            Seeds of more than 700 Squashes Pumpkins and diverse Cucurbits in Online-Shop

Happy hunting!

Comment

Pretty cool recieved them in the post today (wife looked a bit puzzled at the amount of packets )

But recieved instructions with each type I ordered too, quite cool looking forward to sowing them - these rainbow chillies ones look funky!

Comment

Originally posted by chrismarks View Post
                Pretty cool recieved them in the post today (wife looked a bit puzzled at the amount of packets )

But recieved instructions with each type I ordered too, quite cool looking forward to sowing them - these rainbow chillies ones look funky!
                Have fun with them, I'm going to sow one of each type of mine at some time over the christmas holiday and see how they fair.
                Bex

Comment

These look fun too

Plants of Distinction - Pepper
                  Last edited by smallblueplanet; 22-12-2009, 07:26 PM.
                  To see a world in a grain of sand
                  And a heaven in a wild flower

Comment

I can also recommened Premier Seeds on Ebay. Always deliver quickly, great price, very professional.

I've just bought seeds from this site - few chilli seeds I haven't seen elsewere (
                    one in particular, Tequilia Sunrise that was on River Cottage) and the biggest range of Cucurbit seeds I've seen anywhere (squashes, cucumbers, melons). Only just put the order in so I can't comment on packaging delivery etc though correspondence with the seller has been very friendly. It's a Swiss site and not all the pages have been translated into English yet so it's work in progress. The seller apologised for that, I didn't bring it up! They do have Shark's Fin Melon seeds. I've wanted to grow these for a while so I hope this site is the real deal!
                    Seeds of more than 700 Squashes Pumpkins and diverse Cucurbits in Online-Shop

Happy hunting!
                    I've used premier seeds and been very happy with their flowers, though the white Habs I got have all turned out yellow. Not just an off-white cream mind you but a golded sunrise in-your-face yellow. One plant turned out some cream colored ones so I'm overwintering it and planting about 20 of the same batch, and seeing how those fruit before I go whining to the company.

The swiss site is amazing!! OH still hasn't quite forgiven me for the numbers of pumpkins I grew last year, so some diplomacy shall be required before I can get my hands on any of those fantastic squash.
                    Last edited by SarzWix; 27-12-2009, 11:02 AM. Reason: fixing quote
                    The Impulsive Gardener

www.theimpulsivegardener.com

Chelsea Uribe Garden Design www.chelseauribe.com

Comment

Originally posted by coreopsis View Post
                      I got:
                      Georgia Flame from ebay(premier seeds)
                      I brought from Premier Seeds this season and they all had billiant germination rates, nice people too.
                      Follow my garden and chilli growing project... @impatientgrower

Comment

Originally posted by Naga View Post
                        I brought from Premier Seeds this season and they all had billiant germination rates, nice people too.
                        I tried them a few weeks ago too. Very good price with fast delivery and very good germination (and for habs. very fast, so fresh). I will certainly buy off them again. In fact I already have - bought other things like courgettes, beans and squash seed.
                        Why didn't Noah just swat those 2 greenflies?

Why are they called apartments when they are all stuck together?
                        >
                        >If flying is so safe, why do they call the airport the terminal?

Comment

I thought I'd chip in with my reccommendation, not just for chillies either:

www.realseeds.co.uk

Their who range & busines ethics are right up my street! Have a look and see what you think.

Sarah

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X