Tomato Fiends

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by womble View Post
    Poor Jilly, she only wanted to tell everyone how "special" tomatoes are to her, now you're calling her a wizard, someone else a tomato erotic maniac......

Just as well she's really nice and will overcome all this banter
    A bit of a witch maybe

Stop it now, or you/we will get sent to the naughty step

Comment

Originally posted by Jillyreeves View Post

Stop it now, or you/we will get sent to the naughty step
      Too late I think

sorry
      "Orinoco was a fat lazy Womble"

Please ignore everything I say, I make it up as I go along, not only do I generally not believe what I write, I never remember it either.

Comment

Anyway...... I seem to have killed the tomato.

Sooooo...
        I grew I think 7 different types last year, which is enough for me. This year plan to grow maybe 5. Unless someone can really tempt me with a very good one.
        "Orinoco was a fat lazy Womble"

Please ignore everything I say, I make it up as I go along, not only do I generally not believe what I write, I never remember it either.

Comment

Womble - why not have a look at the discussions on the group, a few of us have listed what we grew in 2009 and what we are planning to grow in 2010. A few swaps have been mentioned on there too but as yet no one has started a swap discussion on it, if you are looking for some thing special or unusual Im sure one of us might be able to help you out.

Comment

Hi All
            Nice to see the new group growing steadily...well done Jilly, a great idea in my opinion. Attached is a pic of some Toms sown on the first, a bit leggy I know, but they always are this early.

Regards to all
            braders...
            Attached Files
            Last edited by braders; 09-01-2010, 08:58 PM.

Comment

Thanks you Braders, I am sure everyone it the group will learn and share with others.

Like the photo of your babies :-) Hope they do well for you. I have resisted the very strong urge to sow any tomatoes as yet, going to wait a few more weeks as I have no heating in my conservatory, although I can start them in my heated propagator I dont think they would stand much of a chance one they were up.

Comment

Originally posted by Jillyreeves View Post
                Thanks you Braders, I am sure everyone it the group will learn and share with others.

Like the photo of your babies :-) Hope they do well for you. I have resisted the very strong urge to sow any tomatoes as yet, going to wait a few more weeks as I have no heating in my conservatory, although I can start them in my heated propagator I dont think they would stand much of a chance one they were up.
                Hi Jilly
                Never sown this early, but I thought I would give it a go...these have been on the hearth by the woodburner, not too near though, yes they are leggy, but I will percevere with them...will keep all posted and do my bit to help everyone one here...so glad you had the idea to create this group..!!

Cheers
                braders...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                Working...
                X