Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm officially excused now. It's started snowing

Comment

Bright & sunny here but I am looking from the inside out so don`t know what the temperature is like. Going to plant some chilli seeds & early carrots kindly donated by fellow grapes later. Also am going to the indian shops this afternoon to try to find some sprouting ginger as mine shows no sign of life & all the supermarket ginger is dire at the moment.

Comment

sleeping in a mo after a 14 hour night shift!
        Kernow rag nevra

Some people feel the rain, others just get wet.
        Bob Dylan

Comment

i'll go for 'other' at the mo.....still in bed, but have just brought a ticket to this years Chelsea FS....never been, always wanted to, and now have ticket!!.
          Last edited by kiwirach; 14-02-2010, 09:08 AM.
          Finding Home

Comment

Just built a 1m x 1.5m raised bed for my 4 rhubarb crowns
            Cheers

Danny

Comment

Overcast weather here, bit cool. We had a meal together, wine etc last night.. not really a big valentines person my self (hate the commercial rubbish all over/around it) - was nice to eat a meal together for once........... even went to bed at 9 too, that was untl little miss marks woke up and screamed the house down until 5 this morning.

Hoping to dig some beds out, buy some tools, and get my pots sorted from last year!

Comment

Working noon till 10pm!

Comment

Bright sunshine here but really cold with it, so after my bacon sandwich plan is to sort out the compost in my dalek then potter around the garden then we'll probably go for a walk.
                  That's as far as we've got to up to yet apart from dinner will be tuna, jacket potatoes and salad.
                  Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Snowing again here and I'm home alone (sewing, not sowing)
                    All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

Off out to finish tidying the pond out, pulled kilos of weed out yesterday, doing round the edges today.
                      The cats' valet.

Comment

I was thinking of going to Wilkies for toilet rolls and potatoes and some 2" pots if they have them. Ooohh, and disinfectant.
                        Exciting life eh?

“If your knees aren't green by the end of the day, you ought to seriously re-examine your life.”

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." Ralph Waldo Emerson

Charles Churchill : A dog will look up on you; a cat will look down on you; however, a pig will see you eye to eye and know it has found an equal

Comment

Sleeting here. OH is outside tiling the roof of the logstore and I'm inside making more voile curtains and gassing to you all.

Comment

Originally posted by Aileen35 View Post
                            Stuck indoors as its snowing - big style.
                            How odd our Island weather is! I am down the road from you in Benson and no snow - although wet, grey and not great.
                            aka
                            Suzie

Comment

Lovely and sunny here and for the first time in days I feel warm. Took Aranthos to work and did a spot of shopping. Will be making a steak dinner later for Madmax and the boys - pork loin for me. Got laundry to do but hope to do a bit of tidying up in the garden while it is warmer
                              Happy Gardening,
                              Shirley

Comment

Too wet for me to venture on on proposed Field Trip. Himself has gone though - he's a society official and feels it his duty.
                                I sowed some peas and broadies in root-trainers/modules in the cold greenhouse, made a batch of bread (now rising) then I'm going to cook a nice meal a deux for the wet wanderer when he returns.
                                Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X