No announcement yet.

OK, who got hit last night?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The droopy spuds are showing new green shoots. As long as we don't get another frost ....
    Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

Went on holiday for a week: came back to find devastation as this snap of late frost has killed sweetcorn, cukes, courgettes, squashes. My franch beans had already been levelled before I left Totally gutted, but plenty more seed and still time to replant. Even the stuff in the greenhouse has been affected.

Comment

Originally posted by Flummery View Post
        The droopy spuds are showing new green shoots. As long as we don't get another frost ....
        Don't mention the F word!! :O)
        Growing vegetables and flowers to share.
        www.takeoneseed.wordpress.com

Comment

More hits noticed, lost about half the gooseberry and jostaberry crops.
          The bay tree new shoots were all wiped out, the strawberry flowers were all killed.
          It never ends does it and it looks like I'm in for another cold night tonight.

I looked out this morning at 4.30 and saw a beautiful scene of white frost under the moonlight, but everything does appear to be ok, although I may have lost another dwarf french bean.
          "Orinoco was a fat lazy Womble"

Please ignore everything I say, I make it up as I go along, not only do I generally not believe what I write, I never remember it either.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X