Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Top leaves on greenhouse tomatoes curling up...

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by josie84 View Post
    haha, I wake up in the night and it's too cold to get back to sleep! At the moment I have a duvet, blanket and an additional quilt on my bed and rarely do I have to move them off

It's usually about 10c outside at night here, quite pleasant really.
    Me thinks you need a blood transfusion.....
    sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Thanks all

I too didn't realise that you should leave the greenhouse door open at night - how green am I ? The top most leaves area healthy green, just very curled up, but not on all the plants. The plants are in cottles of rolled up vinyl flooring about 9" high that are sunk into the mixture of compost and soil that is about 12 - 18 inches deep. I am feeding every other watering with tomorite.

Having read everyone's advice I'm not in such a panic and will leave air to circulate. I have to say the mini cucumber plant I have in there is fantastic, reaches the roof and is laden with mini cucs - roll on the tomato crop!

Thanks all.

Comment

Originally posted by josie84 View Post
        haha, I wake up in the night and it's too cold to get back to sleep! At the moment I have a duvet, blanket and an additional quilt on my bed and rarely do I have to move them off

It's usually about 10c outside at night here, quite pleasant really.

OMG! I'm too hot with my summer duvet! (mind you I am menopausal!

As regards leaving doors open at night, I am reluctant as we have loads of cats and foxes round here at night.
        Mad Old Bat With Attitude.

I tried jogging, but I couldn't keep the ice in my glass.

Comment

Had the same stuff with toms-they had curly tops in the early morning but uncurled themselves later in the day

Comment

all 9 of my tom plants which are outside have curled up top trusses. they look healthy so im hoping they will just straighten themselves out soon.
            http://pot-to-plot.blogspot.com/ My brand spanking new plot

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X