Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We had a bit of a downpour last night, was well needed

Comment

We've just had a few spots, but the sky is looking dark. Hope we get a decent amount. Which forecast do you use TS? I'm only 10 miles down from you and our forecast is for white cloud and sunny intervals.

Comment

It threw it down here all evening and night and it's still raining a bit now.

And yes, I agree with Haza: for the first time ever, I was pleased when the rain started

Comment

none here, and none forecast till friday....it spat a bit last night...one water butt left...eeek!!!

Comment

Woke at 2:20 am by Thor, God of Thunder. Water butt now full, now filling green bin
            aka Neil

Comment

Originally posted by nilling View Post
              Woke at 2:20 am by Thor, God of Thunder. Water butt now full, now filling green bin
              Oh lucky you!! Our little sprinkle has now fizzled out and the sun is shining again.

Comment

We only a bit of overnight rain not enough to make a difference to the garden or the water butts.
                Location....East Midlands.

Comment

We had lot's of rain in the night everything looks soooo much healthier now and mi water butts full. My blueberry will be pleased...rain water at last

Comment

It rained heavily here from 5pm yesterday to 6am this morning and my water but is only half full from one side of an 6x8 greenhouse. do you think i may have a leak?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X