Broad beans now?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you.

Mine are in the windowsill on the stairs, I sowed half my seeds so I hope that they make it.
    Last edited by Currysniffa; 11-01-2011, 08:17 PM.
    Chris

My Allotment Journal @
    Google+ and Youtube

https://plus.google.com/106010041709270771598/posts

http://www.youtube.com/user/GrowingJournal/videos
    -

Updated Regularly-Last Update was 30-05-16

Comment

You definatley need the whole tube, mine were rooting out of the bottom within 2 weeks! Also they germinated within a matter of days inside but did not rear there heads after about a month outside!
      Www.chicorychildrenandchickens.wordpress.com

Comment

I took the plunge today. I have sown 2 dozen "Aquadulce" in loo rolls and put them in the unheated greenhouse. Never done this before, so I thought I would give it a try.

I may have heating set up tomorrow. The ones I had planted in November in the polytunnel took quite a battering in the icy weather. I think I may well lose some of them.

I have kept some seeds to sow direct into the ground later on. Fingers crossed.

Chopper.

Comment

Originally posted by Chopper View Post
          I have sown 2 dozen "Aquadulce" in loo rolls ...I may have heating set up tomorrow.
          Totally unnecessary: broad beans are hardy, esp. Aquedulce. They actually don't like much heat
          All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

Originally posted by Two_Sheds View Post
            Totally unnecessary: broad beans are hardy, esp. Aquedulce. They actually don't like much heat

Thanks for the tip TS. I'll just leave them in the polytunnel and see what happens.

Chopper.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X