No announcement yet.

It only takes a minute...

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

blackberries growing wild in the hedge..appear with no effort and great in crumbles
    Gardening forever, housework whenever!

Comment

Strawberries AND rhubarb, together they make a fantastice crumble (strawbs acting as a natural sweetener).

Reet
      x

Comment

My caper bush - greenhouse plant only, overwintered inside - exotic and they pep up stews, casserole dishes, pasta and pizza dishes to perfection!
        Close second is my lemon tree, third my fig - a taste of the Med in cloudy, rainy and windy ole' Britain
        ;-)
        Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better...Albert Einstein

Blog - @Twotheridge: For The Record - Sowing and Growing with a Virgin Veg Grower: Spring Has Now Sprung...Boing! http://vvgsowingandgrowing2012.blogs....html?spref=tw

Comment

If fruit is included, raspberries for me. Picked some tonight to make a tart for she who matters. Although I love her, I still get the biggest juiciest berries though.

Comment

I mean, how can you top this? (apart from with red quik gel)?
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Aberdeenplotter View Post
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]24840[/ATTACH]

I mean, how can you top this? (apart from with red quik gel)?
              By getting rid of the pastry and cream? I'll take the fruits only, thanks!

Comment

Greengages - make the best jam ever!

Comment

My vote goes for strawberries. They are quite frankly delicious. I love eating them while I'm working at the lotty and there's usually plenty more on the plants to take home too. Even better, they can't reproduce quickly enough, each year providing a mass of new plants to replace or expand your current bed.

My mouth is watering

Comment

Rhubarb! When you see the red noses poking up through the soil in the early part of the year, it makes you realise that SPRING is on the way.... FAB Really cheers me up - I also made it into so many things, wine, chutney, crumbles and then froze the rest for use later in the year
                    http://meandtwoveg.blogspot.com

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X