thats better

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thats better

we have had some sun ,days of it ,at long last, and the various peppers,toms and melons are going daft after weeks on end seeming to do nothing,even the beans in the garden,now at least 6 weeks behind,are now climbing away,although the outdoor toms still look dreadful after weeks of cold nights..but forget that,summer has started,in july,but started,tatties lifted as had blight at the start of june,small crop but they will get used...

I feel for you

We've had nothing but hot sun (and no rain) since the beg. of April. I'm sick of watering the darn gardens

It's turned today though, cold and autumnal it is now
    All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

anyone who finds a way of swapping regions weather could rule the world,then scotland could swap with east anglia etc....well,in our dreams.........

Comment

Noticed the freezing temperature overnight for Scotland! We could really do with some rain and it turning a bit cooler. Ironic innit?
        Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

tomatoes look black on the leaves from cold damage and thats in july,just up the road 10mls is a town called moscow,but i never expected the weather to take it seriously..............

Comment

It's freezing here, well not literally but chilly. Need it to rain overnight - all night - and then loads of sun - well a little then- it is supposed to be summer for crying out loud.

Comment

It is a british summer,we wouldnt know what to do with wall to wall sunshine up here

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
              Working...
              X