Coloured Caulies

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coloured Caulies

Are your coloured caulies small? I'm growing purple, green, orange and yellow. One of the orange ones has made a very small head and blown already!
    Granny on the Game in Sheffield

I reckon it's the weather Flo,my all year rounds are not even tennis ball size & they have blown,fennel & little gems have bolted as well
    He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

That's what's a bit strange BB, my AYR are ok and still growing. I've only ever seen small coloured caulies in my favourite fruit and veg shop, so maybe they do stay small.

Comment

Ohh will be interesting to find out Flo,two person size caulie would be most welcome here
        He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

Hi Flo.... I keep trying and failing with caulies.. but do have moderate success with Romanesco.. they tend to be late maturing and last year that icy blast in November blackened them and we lost the lot. This year i have them growing in the runner bean trench as a catch crop along with my curly kale.
          Roger
          Its Grand to be Daft...

https://www.youtube.com/user/beauchief1?feature=mhee

Comment

I grew some purple cauli's last year and they were about 10 inches across the top.

Comment

Originally posted by Dynamo View Post
              I grew some purple cauli's last year and they were about 10 inches across the top.
              Wow! That blasts my theory out of the water then Dynamo. Magic (pun intended )

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
              Working...
              X