No announcement yet.

Half Price Veg Plants

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ordered 15 caulis and 23 *big grin* were potted up today - for planting out when the weather cools..the soil is dust in this heat

Comment

brilliant to have the code but i can't get it to work - anyone else having this problem?
      and Florence Fennel, I love you but thanks to you here I am again with a million things to do, brooding over plug plants - help someone stop me.

Comment

I can't get the code for delivery to work. Yes, you've guessed it, I'm trying to order some more! My excuse is a valid one, this hot weather has taken it's toll on a few of the plants trying to establish, so need some replacements. However, don't fancy paying nearly a fiver for delivery, although I just may have to. Aww, thanks BR, love you too
        Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

I got the code from Hot UK deals and it said it had expried so I was suprised when it actually worked. There are a few more 'expired' codes on that might be worth a go (10/15% off etc). failing that just googlef or free delivery codes there are lots of sites that publish them.

Comment

Thanks mary-belle, I'll take a look.

Comment

Thank you for the tip about the half-price offer, was wondering how I was going to get some brassicas in my garden. Just need to dig it now and add some compost, chicken manure and lime.
              Bought the large brassica pack, large lettuce pack, some onion sets, garlic and meteor peas to go in now, got the 2 free packets of seeds too. Didn't hunt for a replacement voucher for the postage and packing though.
              Sylvianne

Get back to the earth, learn to grow your own future

Comment

Morning Crafty. I can't find anything for free P & P either. Glad you got sorted and hope I didn't encourage you to buy more than you should have!

Comment

Originally posted by Florence Fennel View Post
                  Morning Crafty. I can't find anything for free P & P either. Glad you got sorted and hope I didn't encourage you to buy more than you should have!
                  I'm really grateful for the link, had thought I'd missed out, been too poorly this week to go out shopping due to this cough/cold, so this was a blessing.
                  As to me buying more.........
                  Well, I had already said I was going to plant some garlic, but the bundle dropped in the basket which included 2 different types of garlic and some elephant garlic now that's something new for me.
                  Also wasn't going to grow onions again, but as they were half-price, it would have been rude not to have let them slip in too
                  I haven't got any lettuce plants ready yet, so they jumped in when I wasn't looking.
                  Now seeds, oops, perhaps I really should go through the 4 boxes of them and remove those past their sowing dates, but that can wait for a dull and dreary day when I can't do anything outside. I can then work out what I'm missing and by then, there may be another offer out on the web for seeds
                  Sylvianne

Comment

It's amazing isn't it? I feel like the Sorcerer's Apprentice when I'm on line for half price goodies to grow. Glad it was of use to you and hope you're feeling much better.

Comment

Excellent tip - my plants arrived today and came with a little note that due to exceptional germination rates they've sent extra plants - bonus on the bonus!!! Now I'm going to have to buy extra netting to keep the critters off (and begged the use of a fallow bed from the allotment next door!)

Comment

mine arrived today too (thanks FF and mary-belle)

ive had a couple of plugs with 2 plants in, i guess those would be okay to separate, but one of those plugs has a plant (cauliflower) with 2 or 3 sets of true leaves and one with only seed leaves, if it only has seed leaves should i separate it and plant it out or should i just thin it out?

Comment

Mine have arrived today too, very impressed with the plants, all beautifully packed. Thank you for sharing.
                          Sylvianne

Comment

Mine arrived today!
                            I saw all the slugs putting on their little dinner jackets in anticipation
                            I've somehow gone from having loads of depressing empty space to having nowhere to plant the beans over less than a week, help!
                            My spiffy new lottie blog

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X