No announcement yet.

Cardboard coffee cups

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i did the same as HEYWAYNE,but now use those larger yoghurt pots,with some holes put into the bottom using a hot skewer,good depth for beans etc and with the size it becomes less critical when to repot,my parsley and basil dont need to go into another pot,and they last 3 yrs on average,great for young peppers/chillis.....
    Last edited by BUFFS; 11-12-2012, 01:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostbreeder View Post
      The thought occurs to me that they may make ideal little pots for peas and beans and the like. They've a "recycle me" emblem on the side which I'm would imagine means that I could then just plant the pot directly into the floor and hey presto - no transplanting. Has anyone else done similar or is there an obvious flaw in my plan that I haven't thought about?
      The same thought occurred to me after each child in school had a special, union jack cup for jubilee dinner. It was only when I pulled the peas up at the end of their season that I found that each cup had had a layer of plastic between the inner and outer layers of the cup. (I was amazed how well the plants had actually managed to do.) These cups didn't claim to be recyclable but they did look like cardboard.
      "A life lived in fear is a life half lived."

PS. I just don't have enough time to say hello to everyone as they join so please take this as a delighted to see you here!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
      Working...
      X