No announcement yet.

DIY drippy watering device!!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I suppose medical drips as you get in hospital would make a reliable dripping device, I can see rows of tomatoes each with a drip stand just like a hospital ward. All you would need then is a machine that goes "Ping" to complete the picture.
    photo album of my garden in my profile http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...my+garden.html

Comment

Originally posted by Bill HH View Post
      I suppose medical drips as you get in hospital would make a reliable dripping device, I can see rows of tomatoes each with a drip stand just like a hospital ward. All you would need then is a machine that goes "Ping" to complete the picture.
      I looked into that very thing Bill as I used to have access to them. Full bags were no good as they had saline in them (I like a bit of salt on my Toms but not from a bag) & I couldn't suss out a way to refill them.
      sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
      --------------------------------------------------------------------
      Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
      -------------------------------------------------------------------
      Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
      -----------------------------------------------------------
      KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
        I looked into that very thing Bill as I used to have access to them. Full bags were no good as they had saline in them (I like a bit of salt on my Toms but not from a bag) & I couldn't suss out a way to refill them.
        Well you could hang the wine bags but use the medical drip device, the drip will then come in handy when you have sclerosiss of the liver from drinking all that wine.
        photo album of my garden in my profile http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...my+garden.html

Comment

The trouble with the machines that go ping, is that these days they boss you around as well. If you're not quick enough they start telling you off. They often send you txt messages, but make it go by so fast you can't tell what it says, and they won't Shut Up! You'd be best off without the pinging machine imo
          Ali

My blog: feral007.com/countrylife/

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

One bit of old folklore wisdom says to plant tomatoes when the soil is warm enough to sit on with bare buttocks. In surburban areas, use the back of your wrist. Jackie French

Member of the Eastern Branch of the Darn Under Nutter's Club

Comment

I quite fancy a pinging machine though, even it it isnt connected to anything it would make my GH look and sound so hi tech!

Comment

I quite fancy a pinging machine though, even it it isnt connected to anything it would make my GH look and sound so hi tech!
              St Bills' Hospice for all your terminal veg.............
              sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
              --------------------------------------------------------------------
              Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
              -------------------------------------------------------------------
              Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
              -----------------------------------------------------------
              KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
              Working...
              X