No announcement yet.

Whats wrong with my Butt?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

butt,sounds like a one note chicken,butt butt butt,IT is nice to see some gentle humour popping up,

back on the butt question,have never myself seen our buts foam up,was it washed out with a soapy liquid to start with,if so,that explains it,fermenting apple leaf froth,
    sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Originally posted by kt6382 View Post
      Ha! That was the best thread title to see at the top of the list! Made me giggle
      OH has been known to ask that question, the reply is really important.....

Comment

Originally posted by lottie dolly View Post
        butt,sounds like a one note chicken,butt butt butt,IT is nice to see some gentle humour popping up,

back on the butt question,have never myself seen our buts foam up,was it washed out with a soapy liquid to start with,if so,that explains it,fermenting apple leaf froth,
        I've never cleaned my butt, after a while you get used to the smell and the dodgy looking discharge.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Gardener View Post
          I've never cleaned my butt, after a while you get used to the smell and the dodgy looking discharge.
          Must make a mess of the bed clothes though!!!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X