No announcement yet.

Morrisons Flower Buckets

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've picked up loads of buckets over the years at least 50! I've grew all sorts in them tomatoes and chillis mainly. Also had success with cucumbers. Much better than spending money on actual pots.

Comment

i cut the bottoms out . plant my toms in it lets the roots go down. it was the best year i ever had

Comment

Originally posted by Jay-ell View Post
        My local shop sells them for 99p for 8 or (as I have just found out) £3.96 for 64 pots if there's a stack that he hasn't got the time to count and you want to take the lot

Aaargh - I was done, one was cracked

New all singing all dancing blog - Jasons Jungle

�I have not failed 1,000 times. I have successfully discovered 1,000 ways to NOT make a light bulb."
        ― Thomas A. Edison

�Negative results are just what I want. They�re just as valuable to me as positive results. I can never find the thing that does the job best until I find the ones that don�t.�
        ― Thomas A. Edison

- I must be a Nutter,VC says so -

Comment

^^^ One cracked pot meets a crackpot

Comment

My husband used mine to syphon petrol from the old car to the new one. The damn thing broke down the next day after having a full tank of fuel!
            @thecluelessgardener

Comment

Originally posted by the plumber View Post
              i cut the bottoms out . plant my toms in it lets the roots go down. it was the best year i ever had
              thats what i do,they also provide a little wind protection around freshly planted plants,out in the open around april time,with the bottoms cut off,
              sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Originally posted by Jay-ell View Post
                Aaargh - I was done, one was cracked
                Take em back and complain
                sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                Working...
                X