Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thelma Sanders View Post
    I asked and received this reply
    I just got a response to say that they weren't doing it - presumed that they weren't targeting the small customer anymore.

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

Lady C for me, not as fast as some but worth the wait IMO.
      Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

Casablanca and Vales Emerald of all my first earlies were the winners for me this year. My extended family could not get enough of them. I also liked Spunta, I found 4 shrivelled tubers in a plastic bag, originally from a supermarket, while helping a friend to clear out a garage. So I just had to confiscate them and pop them in my garden. They produced a great crop and I liked them so much I ate the lot and forgot to keep a few for seed and I now cannot find certified seed available so I'll have to monitor the supermarkets and see if any show up. Oh yes Lady Christl were also tasty but as I sowed them a little later than the rest they got a touch of blight.

Comment

Some GC, sell them 'loose', and you can select a variety, good idea if you want to try different ones.
          DottyR

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X