This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More PSB. Yeay!
    They are really producing now and in a day or two I am going to have to start freezing some I think, as the three plants are putting out a lot of growth.

Comment

Spinach, onions, leeks and my first broccoli.

Very tiny heads but I guess that's what I get for growing "baby speedy veg"
      Attached Files
      I grow 70% for us and 30% for the snails, then the neighbours eats them

sigpic

Comment

More PSB!!!

Comment

Yesterday- Wsb, psb,salad leaves, rocket, radishes. Feeling guilty about leeks- they don't deserve to be ignored like this!
          Last edited by kris1960; 17-04-2015, 06:22 AM.
          No matter:the allotment is lovely, the tadpoles have legs, my sea kale has germinated and I am glad to be home.

Comment

PSB, PSB and more PSB - its gone bananas. I think it may be because it has been very warm for April and also very, very dry. We have hardly had any significant rain all year here.
            A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP. - Leonard Nimoy

Comment

Leeks, eggs and spring cabbage.

Leek and egg quiche with a side dressing of shredded spring cabbage
              My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
              to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Picked a wonderful cauliflower this afternoon. They are Maystar so are coming early this year. I picked one last week and I can also see another forming, so it looks as if I might avoid a glut for once.

Comment

Walked quickly past sprouting and picked a large bag of spinach and chard for chicken saag.
                  No matter:the allotment is lovely, the tadpoles have legs, my sea kale has germinated and I am glad to be home.

Comment

Yum yum asparagus. Picked it, went 2 miles home, steamed it, buttered and cheesed it, ate it.
                    Perfect Sunday snack.
                    I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

First of our rhubarb
                      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Lettuce and chives plus I've removed all the dingy looking leaves from the Kale for my friends brothers chickens.
                        Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Leeks and rhubarb
                          DottyR

Comment

Celeriac, psb and broccoli raab
                            What do you get if you divide the circumference of a pumpkin by its diameter?
                            Pumpkin pi.

Comment

Today I got bored with PSB, so all gone now. It was a great crop this year and after 5 weeks of picking enough is enough, couldn't even give it away!

Last 4 leeks were lifted today...all had started to send up a flower, so now washed chopped and in the freezer for casseroles etc.

Comment

Saturday- large bag of psb for daughter. Radiccio, salad leaves, rocket and spinach.
                                Sunday- salad various.
                                Today- last of wsb, psb, salad leaves and parsley.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X